Jim Titus has been a local Realtor for the past 36 years. He has been a medallion club member of the Fraser Valley Real Estate board for every one of those past 36 consecutive years. This honor is earned only by being in the top 10% of all Realtors.
Jim places an extremely high value on customer loyalty and he is honored by all his repeat customers and their referrals from friends and family.
To earn this loyalty Jim goes above and beyond the normal duties of an agent and will ensure that his customers are totally happy and satisfied.
Jim is dedicated to his career as a realtor and has the expertise and track record to sell homes quickly. He is now joined in the business by his wife of 24 years, Leslie Titus and between the two of them in business together, they have the time to spend searching for that perfect home for you, or marketing your home and making sure the job will be done right.
They specialize in Whiterock and South Surrey and their home office is in South Surrey .
was licensed as a Realtor at the young age of 19 and have now been in the business for a total of 29 years. In my second year of business, I won the honor of becoming a “Medallion Club” member of the Fraser Valley Real Estate board and have maintained this honor for the past 28 consecutive years. This honor is only awarded to the “Top 10%” of all Fraser Valley Realtors in each year. I have just been awarded the # 1 agent with Homelife Benchmark Realty Elite club within B.C FOR 2007 .
The reason for my success is that I place an extremely high value on each customer. Whether it is the first time buyer negotiating on their first condo, or for a more sophisticated individual who is purchasing a multi-million dollar water front home, I give each of them equal attention. I earn their loyalty by going above and beyond the normal duties of an agent. They reward me by becoming repeat customers and referring me to their family and friends. My promise of providing the best promise service and commitment to my customers is backed up by an “Unconditional Release”. This “Unconditional Release” is offered to anyone who signs a Listing Agreement with me to sell their home. It is a written promise that gives them the option to cancel their listing contract, before the expiry date, if they are not completely satisfied with my service.
Another reason for my success is my business partnership with my wife Leslie. She brings the same level of commitment, understanding of the market and passion for providing the best possible of service as I do. We make the perfect team, coordinating our efforts to find buyers the perfect home, or, if you are selling, marketing your home and making sure the job is done right. You get two agents for the price of one! Some of our great marketing tools include:
- Our web site at www.jimtitus.com. It carries extensive information about your home and affords us enquiries from all over the world.
- Advertising on Craigs List.
- Our vast database of current and previous clients with whom we maintain ongoing contact emailing them with homes of potential interest.
- High exposure to your listings via our signs, ads in the Peace Arch News and our inventory of both starter homes and condos and estate properties.
- Good relationships and communication with other realtors due to our long standing reputation.
- Exposure through Realtor Tours including:
- The Homelife Benchmark Office Tour
- The White Rock MLS Tour
- Displays of our listings in 4 of the busiest Royal Bank locations in South Surrey. These displays give us tremendous exposure and the feature sheets available at each branch are replenished daily. The branch locations include:
- 16th and 128th
- 16th and 152nd
- 32nd and 152nd
- 152nd and Hwy 10 (Sullivan Square)
Over my 30 year career, I have experienced every real estate and economic cycle. I have dealt with 100’s of clients, and written and negotiated as many purchase and sales contracts for both buyers and sellers. I am a dedicated to my career as a Realtor and I would love to put my experience and expertise to work for you. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you in person and discuss your Real Estate needs.
Homelife Benchmark Titus Realty